COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
1-day Workshop (30th January 2018)
Expand your business to the EU Energy market in compliance with sanctions and export regulations, thus mitigating the risks on reputational damage. In the EU many companies are active in the energy sector with an ambition to do business with Iranian companies. They may have goods and know how that can be of great importance to Iranian companies. EU companies are being faced with new opportunities since the sanctions relief, but at the same time they are still being faced with regulations such as export controls. Furthermore it is a challenge to them to interact with their banks to facilitate trade with Iran. Iranian companies that show understanding for the EU obligations of their EU counterparties will have a major advantage in striving for attractive contracts that can actually be executed. Manage regulatory and payment risks in this fast emerging market and find the solution for the financial terms of your projects and smooth execution of your contracts. proposals from an IOC.
• Compliance aspects in the context of Sanctions, Export Control (strategic goods and services) and Financial Transactions related considerations.
• Investment rules and regulations in the EU
• The attitude of the Iranian and EU banks related to trading with Iran
• Discovering the available options in financial processing of transactions between Iran and the EU
• The importance of performance bonds, Letters of Credit
• Understanding the specific risks of doing business with Iran from the perspective of the EU companies’ risk appetite
• To get a broad vision of the available tools to tackle ‘red flags’ in transactions
• Due diligence by EU companies / banks on Iranian companies: how does it work? What can Iranian companies do to smoothen the due diligence process
• Importance of a sound export compliance programme
• Identifying requirements for EU and US export licenses specifically in doing business with Iran
• Supporting the contractual terms and smooth execution of contracts
DOWNLOAD CATALOG FROM
Board Members (CEO’s, CFO’s etc.), Trade Compliance Managers, Finance & Risk Managers, Commercial Managers, Bankers, Contract Managers, Account Managers, Financial Managers, Policy Makers, Financial Attache’s, Business Consultants/ Advisors, Economy Experts, Territory Managers and Business Development Managers.
|Subject:||COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP|
|Event type:||1-day professional workshop|
|Attendance fee:||€ 300 excl. VAT per attendee|
|Language:||The course will be conducted in English|
|Certificate:||Certificate of workshop participation will be issued by CBC|